Mars the planet of passion, motivation, drive, and aggression went retrograde on September 9th, 2020, and will last until November 13th of this year..
Planet Mars controls your initiative in pursuing your goals so its masculine energy influence each and every one of us. Its force is what pulls you out of bed on a Monday morning.
Now that it’s in retrograde, you will be experiencing the opposite.
This is a time when energy and drive may slow down.
Now let’s delve into the effects of Mars in Retrograde in Aries
- You may face difficulties in finding the motivation to simply pull yourself out of bed. This can be a real struggle if you have responsibilities or deadlines.
- If you’re an artist, you might suffer from a creative block. And if you’re a writer, you may experience a writer’s block. Not finding the right words to say or how to even begin a single paragraph.
- You’ll feel depleted of energy despite not doing anything the entire day.
- You have the possibility to get stuck, hence the loss in motivation. Picture this, you’ve been on the Keto diet for 3 weeks and you saw an appetizing video of your favorite Brick Oven Pizza on Social Media.
Yes, the flesh is weak so you give in, and you officially fall off the Keto-wagon.
Even the most trivial things will annoy you and this time, it may be hard to control your temper – even if you’re the most cool-headed person.
6 Secrets To Take Advantage of Mars Retrograde in Aries 2020
1. Take frequent breaks when it feels overwhelming
When the retrograde overpowers you and you don’t have the drive to keep going, taking frequent breaks will help you propel forward and calm you down preventing you from having an emotional meltdown.
You can come back to your task feeling much better later. Apply the Pomodoro technique.
2. This could be the perfect opportunity to treat yourself like royalty
Think of this period as a downtime from chasing your life-long goals. You need this break to recharge your energy and see things in a better perspective.
3. Take this time to reflect on your aspirations, and your strategies on how to achieve them
Without the pressure of planet Mars, you can think calmly, clearly, and without judgment. Use this season to reflect on your goals and aspirations. What do you want to achieve by the end of 2020? And what are the steps you’ve been taking to get there?
4. Take a more focused approach to revisit where you’re lacking, and the things that easily distracts you
Organize your game plan and execute them after this transit.
One good ritual is to soak yourself in a lavender-bubble bath with a glass of wine as you close your eyes to visualize what you want. You can also take this “me-time” as a chance to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
5. Pick your battles wisely as not every person deserves your attention.
When someone’s testing your patience, preserve your energy. Set healthy limits and boundaries. Control how much time you spend listening to “toxic” people, and learn to say “No.”
If you suspect you are picking up someone else’s negativity, concentrate on your breath for a few minutes.
6. Activities you can do to feed your soul during the Mars Retrograde in Aries
- Meditate daily to achieve peace.
- Plan a chill night-in with friends or watch movies at a drive-in theatre.
- Spend a relaxing day having a picnic at the park
- Try to continue your workout routine but at a lighter and slower pace.
If there’s one thing you shouldn’t take for granted in this retrograde, its your energy center or your Chakras. A healthy and balanced center is what keeps you mentally, emotionally and spiritually balanced.
If your Chakras are aligned, you will attract positive vibrations, great opportunities and the negative effects of the Mars Retrograde will be controlled so you can navigate the Mars retrograde with ease.
Have you every wondered if you have Chakra imbalance?
This amazing short 8 question “Chakra Imbalance” test could answer a lot of questions about what could be CRITICALLY BLOCKING YOU…
I found out that my root chakra was blocked, how about you?