You’ve been working hard all your life and because of that, you deserve your own holiday! Happy Labor day spiritual seeker!
So what do you do on a holiday created for diligent workers like you?
R&R (Rest and Relaxation)… YES! You deserve it.
And did you know that you can sleep your way to prosperity?
How? By Feng Shui-ing your way to sleep.
The Feng Shui philosophy is an ancient Chinese belief that was created more than a thousand years ago. It is based on the fundamental belief that perfect harmony and balance is all about placement.
The main principle of Feng Shui is that “Qi” or energy unites everything in the Universe.
When Qi is flowing smoothly at home, everything else in your life will. Positive Qi will be present and all areas of your life will be in harmony. Your relationships, health, career, businesses.
However, there is also a thing called negative Qi, which has the opposite effect of positive Qi. Incorrect placement of fixtures and objects are home can result in having negative Qi in a household.
In Feng Shui, the main goal is to activate and harness the positive Qi.
In this article, we are going to teach you how to get positive Qi free-flowing in your bedroom.
Why the bedroom? It is where you rest and replenish your energy.
Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up feeling renewed, rejuvenated and ready to own the world?
Apply these simple Feng Shui tips to activate the positive Qi in your bedroom:
- Make sure the foot of your bed isn’t aligned with the door. This is one of the most basic and common feng shui practices. It’s called the “coffin position”. The photo below is an example of a coffin position.
Doing so can disrupt the Qi flow the comes directly from the door. It will affect your well-being and relationships.
- You should be able to see the full view of the door and the window from the headboard. Slanted ceilings are also a no-no. If your room is in an attic with slanted ceilings, make sure your bed is not placed directly under it. This breaks the Qi in half.
- Fix your bed first thing in the morning. By doing so you remove the stagnant energy that was there the night before. An unmade bed also creates stagnant energy.
- Make sure there are not too many obstacles before you get to your bed. It’s also good to place two bed-side tables as it creates balance. Because it’s what Feng Shui is all about.
- Have a sturdy and balanced bed. It is the foundation of your bedroom that’s why it’s called a “bedroom”. This is one of the important things to note when creating good Feng Shui for your bedroom.
- Make your bedroom just a place to rest. Which means no TV, no office desks, or work laptops. (as much as possible)
But if you’re like most people who like watching TV before going to bed you can cover them with a draped cloth when you’re done watching. You see, electronic devices in your bedroom do not promote stillness and rest. It is also bad Feng Shui especially when the TV is placed right in front of you.
It is a mirror that reflects the energy right back to you, so you won’t be able to have a good night’s sleep.
- Clutter. Yes, Feng Shui’s number one enemy! Don’t put ANYTHING under your bed, the Qi flow should be able to pass without obstacles. Your bedroom should be filled with Yin energy. It is where you nourish your internal yin and it is the most intimate and private space in your home. Opt for peaceful art and decorations. When it comes to colors, stick to warm earth and tones such as terra cotta, cream, or each. You can also put light blues and greens as it provides a tranquil vibe and promotes nourishing energy. Put your reds and yellows in the Yang part of the house.
- Open your windows fully and let natural light come into the room. Release stagnant air and energy and welcome positive Qi and refreshing air.
- Don’t put too many mirrors in your bedroom – one is enough and it shouldn’t be facing the bed. Like the TV, it reflects the energy right back at you and it will disrupt your sleep. For supernatural reasons, however not proven. They say mirrors are portals from different worlds.
Instead of having several mirrors, here’s a perfect piece for your bedroom that promotes restfulness: The Dream Amethyst.
It is believed to relieve tension ensuring you have a good night’s sleep every night. It dissolves negativity which not only helps with good Feng Shui but it also helps reduce stress and anxiety.
Get your Dream Amethyst FREE today, only pay for a minimal shipping + handling fee.